ASL Nederland B.V. is op zoek naar een Account Manager. De functie betreft een fulltime functie en het gevraagde werk- en denkniveau is HBO.
The company is a privately owned, Hong Kong Head Quartered, global marketing promotion and premium sourcing business operating in over 30 countries on six continents, employing over 250 staff.
The company is looking to recruit a number of roles ot support a large print, promotional and POS contract.
Established since 2005, the business experienced significant growth since inception, becoming one of the largest specialist businesses of its kind globally. The company’s enviable client base is very blue chip and focused predominantly on the FMCG sector. The company’s services cover the sourcing of a wide range of promotional products and point of sale materials on behalf of their clients via a network of over 500 suppliers across the globe and delivered to over 150 countries via specialist teams working in offices across c30 countries.
The management and shareholders have an ambitious vision to create a truly exceptional global business that leads the field in its chosen markets. The vision will see the business grow through acquisition and organically to become a US$500m turnover company in the next 5 years, employing over 1,000 people in c50 countries world-wide.
The company recognises the importance of having the right people – people who are passionate about creating outstanding campaigns and brand experiences for the world’s leading consumer brands. We have the integrity to understand the own our place in the world. And with a disruptive mindset, we have the courage to do things differently.
With this exciting back drop in mind the following role definition has been created
Job Title: Account Manager
Reports to: TBC
Job Purpose: To create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers and to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new opportunities.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Ensure that your individual Sales and Profit Budget is exceeded and that all costs related to your orders are strictly controlled.
• Ensure customer service is a top priority. Identify and resolve all issues relating to customers within Standard guidelines.
• Provide professional presentations to customers.
• Based on customer briefs initiate all product development and source new concepts in collaboration with the Operations team.
• Maintaining and updating database of local suppliers and managing the relationships
• Liaise with suppliers and have strong negotiation skills
• Process orders and invoices
• Ensure all orders are tracked and reported against set contractual obligations
• Produce accurate customer quotations and ensure quality samples and artwork for proposals.
• Communicate order status to all departments to ensure timely delivery of orders.
• Participate in industry trade shows to develop and maintain business relationships, improve product knowledge and identify opportunities to increase sales.
• Develop and maintain accurate, legible customer files.
• Submit all requested reports including but not limited to customer meeting reports, forecasts and monthly sales reports to the Sales Manager in a timely fashion.
• Experience in the promotional goods / print industry
• To have a strong team attitude
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• First class, effective organisational skills
• A pro-active approach to managing projects
• Experience of working as part of a team
• A keen eye for detail and an understanding of budget restraints
• Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a cool outlook
• A personable and professional character that will allow you to build client rapport
• The confidence to give clients trust in your work
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office particularly power point and excel
• Excellent problem solving ability
• Enthusiastic and passionate
• Good time-management skills
Please send your resume and motivational letter to email@example.com