XLCONCEPT in Amsterdam is op zoek naar een Purchasing Co-ordinator / Buyer Asia. De functie betreft een fulltime functie en het gevraagde werk- en denkniveau is HBO.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for talent which could either be a Purchasing Co-ordinator or Buyer to work alongside our experienced Procurement team on a range of blue chip clients. The Buyer functions as the liaison between our in-house sales team, design, and third-party vendors and suppliers to facilitate the process of special orders or quotes. You will work as a member of our procurement team to ensure the efficient execution of premium sourcing, quotation, purchase and follow up for all levels of customer accounts.
Your main responsibilities will be:
– Managing the sourcing and quotation process en conducting pricing analyses (Asia and Europe).
– Interacting with our sales team and design to come up with new product ideas and clarify product specifications (i.e. quantities, delivery requirements, etc.).
– Defining quality requirements together with the client and our sales team.
– Negotiating contract business terms and conditions with (prospective) suppliers.
– Full coordination from PO till quality audits and delivery at our forwarder.
– Assuring that all orders are completed by the expected deadline by monitoring workload and assessing needs in advance.
– Managing a core supplier base whilst bringing on new supply routes.
– Team player, with personality, empathy and the drive to succeed, with exceptional organisational skills and excellent attention to detail is crucial for this role.
– Degree in business or related field.
– Able to write and speak proficient English and Dutch. Mandarin is an advantage.
– Minimum of 4 years of experience as buyer in the premium industry in Europe and Asia.
– Experienced in writing detailed product specifications and purchase orders.
– The ability to develop premium products, and able to adapt and buy a broad range of products for our clients. In-depth knowledge of premium products and social compliance is an advantage.
– Adaptable and flexible with a desire to evolve and grow within XLCONCEPT long term.
– Able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
Who are we?
XLCONCEPT (xlconcept.eu) is one of Europe’s most creative, reliable and relevant in-store activation companies. We are experienced in designing, engineering, producing and delivering unique give aways, premiums and other promotional POS materials and loyalty programmes. We help brands to make a lasting impact. We work with approximately 50 people at our headquarters in Amsterdam. We have a down to earth organisational structure and offer a dynamic and professional working environment.
Please send your resume and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.